DLS - E72 Lighting Cabinet
The Delta Controls DLS-E72 Lighting Cabinets are designed for use with the DLC-P series controllers and with the Panasonic WR series relays. Delta Controls offers three cabinet size options; each comprised of an enclosure, interior and cover. Cover options include a lockable hinged door with voltage barrier or a screwed cover, both available in either flush or surface mount styles.
The DLS Lighting Cabinets are factory pre-wired and tested to reduce field installation costs. The flexible cabinet sizes can be used in installations ranging from smaller distributed lighting control solutions to large central installations.
The flexible design of these lighting cabinets allows the field installation to determine how the interior and doors are mounted to the enclosure. Low voltage wires can be accessed from either the top or bottom, and the doors can be installed for left or right opening.
- 72 relay cabinet sizes
- Configurable barriers to allow from 1 to maximum cabinet relay capacity
- Enclosure separate from interior allows wires to be pulled before the relays and controller are installed
- Doors provide access to the low voltage area while providing a barrier to the high voltage area
- Large wire way allow for the running of high voltage wires from one side to the other on the 72 relay size cabinets
- Controller mounted on raised rails to conceal low voltage switch wiring
- Optional high voltage area barriers allow for multiple line voltages in each cabinet
22 x 50 x 4 in.
(55.9 x 127 x 10.1 cm)
79 lb. (35.7 kg) without relays
107.7 lb. (48.8 kg) full capacity
ANSI/ASA 61 Grey
16 gauge steel
Primary: 120, 277, 347 VAC
Secondary: 24 VAC, 50VA
High Voltage: 14 gauge minimum
Low Voltage: 18 gauge
32º to 131ºF (0º to 55ºC)
10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)