O3-DIN-8xP Universal IO Module
The O3-DIN-8xP O3 DIN Rail module has 8 universal points. The universal points can be configured to create the exact combination of inputs and/or outputs for a given application. When expansion is needed in the future, it’s as easy as adding more modules to an existing system.
The O3 DIN Rail system improves room control, avoids duplicate devices and offers a satisfying occupant experience at a lower energy cost.
The O3 DIN Rail system is a complete solution that combines HVAC, access control and lighting control in a modular system. It combines multiple protocols and I/O points in one unit.
- 8 Universal points that can be configured as inputs or outputs
- Software configurable I/O
- Support for lighting applications with dimming
- DIN rail mountable (EN 50022-35x7.5)
- Modular design provides flexibility, ease of service and reduces cost of future upgrades and expansions.
Up to 8 inputs (16 bit), supporting:
10 kΩ Thermistor
Dry Contact (using 10 kΩ Thermistor software setting)
4-20 mA (using external 250 Ω resistor on 0-5 V setting)
Up to 8 outputs (12 bit), supporting:
0-10 V @ 20 mA max (sourcing)
1-10 V @ 2 mA max (sinking)
Spring type terminal connectors
Class 2 / SELV
24 VDC, 4W max with fully loaded outputs*
* I/O module power is internally supplied from a O3-DIN-CPU through the O3 bus.
-30° to 55°C (-22° to 131°F)
10 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
3.6 x 11.1 x 5.8 cm
(1.42 x 4.37 x 2.28 in.)
72.9 g (0.161 lb)
UL 916 Listed