Integrated Room Controller
As part of an Integrated Room Controller, the Integration Engine Controller is a fully
programmable native BACnet® Building Controller. The Integration Engine Controller
supports multiple communication methods including, BACnet/IP, BACnet over Ethernet,
BACnet MS/TP and Delta LINKnet.
The Integration Engine Controller contains the primary integration engine, memory storage and external communication ports as well as the control logic for the expansion modules. The Integrated Room Controller can support a single Integration Engine Controller and an additional 8 expansion modules.
The Integrated Room Controller is flexible and modular, designed for integrated room control. It is capable of combining multiple protocols and I/O together on a single controller. This provides a robust and complete platform for advanced integration algorithms that can save energy and optimize occupant comfort.
This single controller can integrate multiple building systems together such as HVAC, Lighting and Access Control. This provides better control, less duplication of devices and a better occupant experience while lowering energy usage.
- Native BACnet firmware
- Fully programmable
- BACnet/IP, BACnet over Ethernet and BACnet MS/TP communication ports
- Modular, expandable I/O. Modular design provides flexibility, ease of service and reduces cost of future upgrades.
- Advanced fault detection and diagnostics
- Firmware upgrade and database load/ save over the network
- LED status indicators for CPU Scan, NET and Ethernet ports
- USB expansion ports
- DIN EN 50022-35x7.5 compliant
BACnet Device Profile
BACnet Building Controller (B-BC)
Spring type terminal connectors
Class 2 / SELV
24 VDC, 24W max
1 24 VDC switched Power Out port
Short circuit protected
CPU controlled to turn off for power savings