The DNS-24 is a smart room sensor that can optimize user comfort while reducing energy consumption. It is a simple to install, and cost effective package for advanced, automated, control. With an LCD display and intuitive pushbutton interface, the DNS-24 communicates over an RS-485 LAN using BACnet™ MS/TP or Delta’s LINKnet protocol. The DNS-24 has multiple sensor options including temperature, humidity, and motion, and a self-calibrating CO2 sensor.
- Native BACnet firmware
- BACnet MS/TP or LINKnet communications
- Multiple built-in sensor options including Temperature, Humidity, CO2, and occupancy
- Self calibrating CO2 sensor
- Programmable (via GCL+ over network), LCD display
- 4 Programmable buttons (via GCL+ over network)
- Derived Network Addressing (DNA) for simple integration into a standard network architecture
- Optional terminal block2 for wiring a remote thermistor to the temperature input
- Service port
- Firmware upgrade3 and database load/ save over the network
32-bit processor with internal A/D, Flash and RAM
RS-485 Port (up to 76800 bps). BACnet
MS/TP and Delta LINKnet protocols supported.
Screw-type terminal connectors
Class 2 / SELV
32° to 131°F (0° to 55°C)
10 - 90% RH (non-condensing)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
4.91” x 3.26” x 1.37” (12.5 x 8.3 x 3.5cm)
*H dimension is maximum for all models. Models without the motion sensor option have a slightly reduced height.
UL864 (DNS-24-UL864 only)
FCC Class B