eBX-04 / eBX-08
eBX-04 / eBX-08
Expander (eBX) is used for I/O expansion. Each Expander supports up to 8 I/O Modules (eBM-Series). One Expander Module is required for each Backplane. The eBX comes bundled with an Expander Backplane. Expander Backplanes come in two sizes supporting up to 4 or 8 I/O Modules each. Connectors on the ends of each Backplane allow up to 8 Backplanes to be connected together, and controlled from a single enteliBUS Automation Engine (eBCON or eBMGR).
The enteliBUS Control System is made up of multiple modular components that you select to meet the exact needs of a wide range of HVAC and Access control applications.
The enteliBUS Expander with associated I/O Modules provides cost effective, modular I/O expansion capabilities. For large single systems, centralizing I/O provides better control by simplifying engineering, programming, and commissioning.
- Modular, expandable I/O
- Up to 8 Expanders/Backplanes on a single Automation Engine (eBMGR or eBCON)
- Each Expander + Backplane can support up to 4 or 8 I/O Modules (depending on Backplane used)
- Auto detecting & hot swappable I/O Modules
- LED status indications of power, module status, and communication bus activity
- Snap fit, no tools required to add/ remove modules
- Small footprint, DIN rail mountable
- Modular design provides flexibility, ease of service, and reduced cost for future upgrades
eBUS address set via rotary switch
Removable screw-type terminal connector for power
Class 2 / SELV
3VA, 100VA max with fully loaded I/O Modules*
*eBX supplies power for up to 8 I/O Modules connected to the Backplane.
0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
10 - 95% RH (non-condensing)
12.6 x 14.4 x 10.0 cm (5.0 x 5.7 x 4.0“)
12.6 x 23.4 x 10.0 cm (5.0 x 9.3 x 4.0”)
*Dimensions given are for eBX package with associated Backplane.
Backplane: Snap mounts to standard
35mm DIN rail
eBX: Snap mounts to Backplane & DIN rail assembly
Enclosure Protection Rating
UL 864 (-UL864-340 only)