The eBM-D800 is an enteliBUSTM
I/O Module with 8 digital inputs. Auto detecting and hot swappable I/O Modules are selected to create the exact I/O combination needed for a given application. Should the application require the system to expand in the future, I/O expansion is easy to add.
The enteliBUS Control System is made up of multiple modular components that you select to meet the exact needs of a wide range of HVAC and Access control applications.
The enteliBUS I/O Modules provide the field I/O interface for the enteliBUS Control System. With I/O Modules supporting all common control types this allows the controller I/O mix to be easily and efficiently tailored to fit any application.
- Auto detecting & hot swappable
- 24V (AC or DC) digital inputs. Module supplies input power simplifying wiring to dry contacts. Input power is fused and monitored
- Tri color LED status indication of each input state, with jumper selectable behavior for input LED action (NO/NC) and color (red, green or yellow)
- Small footprint, DIN rail mountable
- Modular design provides flexibility, ease of service, and reduced cost for future upgrades/expansion
8 Digital Inputs:
- 24VDC: IEC61131-2 Type 1/3
- Off: 5.0VDC max
- On: 11.0VDC min
- 24VAC: 14KΩ typical loading
- Off: 5.0VAC max
- On: 18.0VAC min
Tri color LED status indication of each input with jumper selectable behavior for input LED action and color:
LED Action jumper options
- CLS: LED ON when contact closed
- OPN: LED ON when contact opened
LED Color jumper options
- GRN: LED ON color = Green
- RED: LED ON color = Red
- GRN + RED: LED ON color = Yellow
3 Pin removable screw-type terminal connectors
Class 2 / SELV
*I/O Module power is supplied from an eBX or eBCON through the backplane.
0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
10 - 95% RH (non-condensing)
12.6 x 2.3 x 10 cm (5.0 x 0.9 x 4.0”)
Snap mounts to enteliBUS Backplane &
DIN rail assembly
Enclosure Protection Rating