The eBM-800 is an enteliBUSTM
I/O Module with 8 universal inputs. Auto detecting and hot swappable I/O Modules are selected to create the exact I/O combination needed for a given application. Should the application require the system to expand in the future, I/O expansion is easy to add.
The enteliBUS Control System is made up of multiple modular components that you select to meet the exact needs of a wide range of HVAC and Access control applications.
The enteliBUS I/O Modules provide the field I/O interface for the enteliBUS Control System. With I/O Modules supporting all common control types this allows the controller I/O mix to be easily and efficiently tailored to fit any application.
- Auto detecting & hot swappable
- Universal inputs (jumper configurable)
- 0-100% LED status indication of each input state.
- Small footprint, DIN rail mountable
- Modular design provides flexibility, ease of service, and reduced cost for future upgrades/expansion
8 Universal inputs (12 bit), jumper configurable for:
- 0-5 VDC, > 1MΩ loading
- 0-10 VDC, 20KΩ loading
- 10 KΩ Thermistor, 10KΩ to 5VDC
- Dry Contact (using 10 KΩ jumper setting)
- 4-20 mA, 250Ω to Gnd
LED status indication of each input:
- Black = 0% to Bright Blue = 100%
3 Pin removable screw-type terminal connectors
Class 2 / SELV
*I/O Module power is supplied from an eBX or eBCON through the Backplane.
0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
10 - 95% RH (non-condensing)
12.6 x 2.3 x 10 cm (5.0 x 0.9 x 4.0”)
Snap mounts to enteliBUS Backplane & DIN rail assembly
Enclosure Protection Rating
UL 864 (-UL864-340 only)