eBM-440 / eBM-440-M
eBM-440 / eBM-440-M
The eBM-440 is an enteliBUSTM
I/O Expansion Module with 4 universal inputs and 4 universal outputs with optional monitored overrides. Auto detecting and hot swappable I/O Modules are selected to create the exact I/O combination needed for a given application. Should the application require the system to expand in the future, I/O expansion is easy to add.
The enteliBUS Control System is made up of multiple modular components that you select to meet the exact needs of a wide range of HVAC and Access control applications.
The enteliBUS I/O Modules provide the field I/O interface for the enteliBUS Control System. With I/O Modules supporting all common control types this allows the controller I/O mix to be easily and efficiently tailored to fit any application.
- Auto detecting & hot swappable
- Universal inputs (jumper configurable)
- 0-100% LED status indication of each input state.
- 0-100% adjustable monitored output overrides (optional)
- Tri color LED status indication of each output state.
- Small footprint, DIN rail mountable
- Modular design provides flexibility, ease of service, and reduced cost for future upgrades/expansion
4 Universal inputs (12 bit), jumper configurable for:
- 0-5 VDC, > 1MΩ loading
- 0-10 VDC, 20KΩ loading
- 10 KΩ Thermistor, 10KΩ to 5VDC
- Dry Contact (using 10 KΩ jumper setting)
- 4-20 mA, 250Ω to Gnd
LED status indication of each input:
- Black = 0% to Bright Blue = 100%
4 Universal outputs
- 0-10VDC at 20mA maximum
- Software configurable as binary or analog
- 0-100% adjustable monitored overrides
Option (3 position HAO switches with adjust levers)
Tri color LED status indication of each
- Auto: Black = 0% to Bright Green =100%
- Manual Off = Red
- Hand: Black = 0% to Bright Yellow = 100%
3 Pin removable screw-type terminal connectors
Class 2 / SELV
*I/O Module power is supplied from an eBX or eBCON through the Backplane.
0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
10 - 95% RH (non-condensing)
12.6 x 2.3 x 10 cm (5.0 x 0.9 x 4.0”)
Snap mounts to enteliBUS Backplane & DIN rail assembly
Enclosure Protection Rating