enteliWEB is a web-based application that combines the power of enterprise dashboards with easy-to-use facility management tools. Customizable energy management dashboards and powerful energy reports, provide managers with the tools to reduce energy consumption and lower costs. Task-driven alarm management and system dashboards, make it easy for operators to quickly visualize and prioritize their work and keep the facility running comfortably and efficiently.
For additional information, including product screenshots and demo videos, visit us here: enteliWEB
enteliWEB makes energy management and building operation simple. Powerful dashboard visualizations allow you to go from dashboard energy graphs to consumption reports with a single click.
Dashboards are task-driven, automatically providing operators with the information they need without having to search for it. Navigating from high level operational views to specific elements of the system is simple and intuitive.
- Enterprise Dashboards provide high level information in simple graphical formats, to help manage facility KPIs.
- System Dashboards make operating a facility easy: by aggregating system graphics, alarm management, energy information, and more, into a single dashboard screen.
- Energy View is an interactive dashboard used to visualize the energy and usage breakdowns.
- Energy Reports provide detailed graphical and tabular data from your meters to help make informed decisions. Scheduled report emails deliver information when needed, without having to login.
- Multiple Independent Sites can be managed from a single login.
- Navigator automatically scans the BACnet™ network and presents devices in a logically arranged network tree. BACnet objects can be monitored and commanded directly from Navigator, or opened from Navigator to change the configuration details.
- Alarm Management is made simple with intelligent visualizations, alarm assignments, and operator comments.
- Powerful filtering, emailing, and prioritization make enteliWEB alarm management effective on even the largest sites. Monitor the status of sites at the enterprise dashboard level with dashboard alarm widgets.
- Graphics can be displayed side-by-side other widgets in dashboards or as full page stand-alone graphics. Monitor or command equipment status directly from animated graphics.
- Audit Logs provide the ability to track any changes made to the system.
- Whether outputs in manual, alarm history, or user interface changes, the powerful filtering and timeline chart makes it easy to find the information you’re looking for.
- User and Group management allows you to integrate users from LAP servers, set site permissions and select language used throughout enteliWEB per user.
- Custom Development support provides you with the ability to add your own widgets and reports. Tailor enteliWEB to the needs of your facility.
- Version Independent software allows organizations to operate an entire WAN without having to worry about firmware versions in the hardware.
- Browser Independence allows the choice of virtually any browser, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
BACnet Protocol Rev 12
Server Operating System
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2008
- Microsoft Windows Vista®
- Microsoft Windows® 7
- Microsoft Windows® 8
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- VMware® vCenter Server™
- Microsoft Hyper-V®
- Microsoft Azure™
- Amazon® EC2®
- Rackspace® Cloud Server™
Client Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- OS X v10.4 and higher
- Windows Internet Explorer® 9 and higher
- Firefox® 20 and higher
- Google Chrome™ 20 and higher
- Safari® 4 and higher for Mac
- Microsoft Edge
Mobile User Interface
Energy Management Software