Trend Log Archiver - CopperCube
The CopperCube is an embedded industrial computer that connects to Building Automation Systems (BAS) through BACnet/IP or BACnet Ethernet protocols.
Each CopperCube locates all trend logs within the BAS and archives up to 5,000 individual trend logs on its local secure database. Trend log data is accessed through a built-in web interface, as well as through the CopperTree’s Kaizen and Delta Controls’ enteliWEB software.
The CopperCube is an on-site trend log archiver that manages up to 5,000 trend logs on a BACnet network
The CopperCube includes several trend log archive maintenance tools. The auto pruning feature deletes data after a set time period in order to free memory. You can also schedule backups to an external location. An optional SQL connector allows you to route the same trend log data to an external SQL database for use with third-party reporting tools while still maintaining the integrity of the original information.
- Internal, local storage of trend log data.
- Built-in web UI for feedback, operational status and configuration. Vendor independent.
- Built-in connectivity to CopperTree’s Kaizen and Delta Controls’ enteliWEB software.
- Native BACnet device.
- Industrial embedded PC with an internal 60 GB solid-state hard drive.
- Configurable auto backup to external storage device.
- Firmware auto-update capability.
- Optional SQL connector.
35 mm horizontal DIN rail Includes rubber feet for flat surface mounting
5 Screw-type terminal connectors
1 DC Power Jack, ID 2.5 mm, OD 5.5 mm
NEC Class 2
24 VAC, 50 VA
12-28 VDC, 30 W
Intel® Atom™ D2550 processor
2 GB SDRAM
64-bit operating system
2 Gigabit Ethernet
4 USB 2.0, maximum 500 mA each
0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
10-90% RH (non-condensing)
19.2 x 13.5 x 7.8 cm (7.6 x 5.3 x 3.1 in.)
1.13 kg (2.49 lb)
CE-EMC Directive 89 / 336 / EEC
FCC Class B
UL 916 Listed