A key ingredient of creating an energy efficient facility, is the cooperation of the building occupants. When you’ve spent a lot of time and effort to make your facility energy efficient, you need to let people know about your achievements and what they can do to help. Energy efficiency projects have the duel benefit of saving money and helping the environment. It’s a win-win scenario for your facility, but without feeding this information back to your stakeholders, it may appear as if nothing is being done.
This is where an educational type of energy dashboard can help to raise the profile of your organization and positively influence the habits of the building occupants. They allow your stakeholders, and your community, to see and interact with your building, engaging and motivating them to be accountable for their energy use.
The Earthright™ Energy Dashboard Solution
Delta’s Earthright™ Energy Dashboard: is designed for exactly this purpose and can be installed on your facility’s WAN, on a display in the lobby, or on a touch screen kiosk. It provides your facility’s stakeholders, whether they are students, faculty, tax payers, or tenants, with concrete evidence of your organization’s commitment to energy conservation. You’re improving your facility, now it’s time to let everyone know!
- Influence occupant behavior leading to greater energy savings.
- Raise the brand image of your facility to visitors and guests.
- Green Facts included in the dashboard are custom and relevant to your building and your sustainability projects.
- Green Tips show tenants how to reduce consumption.
- Comparing energy usage encourages occupant "buy-in" with baselines and targets, showing people how you’re doing.
- Kiosk mode automatically rotates through the different pages for lobby displays.
- Designed for touch screens so that tenants can interact with the dashboard.
- Show current data as dashboard changes can be done easily by admin staff.