Access systems contain an overwhelming amount of data, from card users, access groups and schedules to physical door setup or security events. How do you find any information, from not only the access system but from other systems such as CCTV or even the BAS system.
The operators view on the world is key. All this information needs to be brought to the operator in a concise, relevant and precise format.
Delta Access Solution
The Access View combines all of the access control information in a centric view within the navigation tree. All relevant information, from day to day changes, or door setup can be accessed from this location.
Using ORCAweb: CCTV cameras can be added to the navigation tree allowing a single click to retrieve the camera feed or access the video recorder directly. With ORCAview the camera images can be embedded directly into graphics providing images and information associated with that.
Access integration: Delta’s Access Control Solution natively integrates with HVAC and lighting. The same software suite is used for all applications making site wide integration natural and simple. Integrated solutions reduce the costs of having costly separate systems installed and managed.
An operator doesn't have time to search through different controller panels individually to find information. A consolidated location greatly increases efficiency and workflow. With all the information in one place the user of the system can quickly respond to problems. Including the CCTV cameras and recorders directly into the navigation tree greatly aids the user in viewing and determining potential problems.
Native integration provides a lower cost of engineering and implementation for multiple reasons.
- Additional software packages and components are not required.
- When installing the product a single device can be used for multiple applications, such as a motion sensor. It can be used for security to detect intrusion, access control to shunt forced open conditions, HVAC and Lighting for energy savings.
- System installations do not require multiple networks, PC’s, project coordination, staff training, documentation, commissioning and other items that are normally duplicated.
- With fewer contractors and vendors, coordination and communications are more efficient with less “it’s their fault” flying around.
- With an integrated system, operators standardize on one system thinking. This reduces the need for multiple training courses, familiarization and helps with holiday and sickness cover across disciplines.
- An integrated system is able to make swift decisions without unnecessary human consultation.
- System maintenance comes from one focal point. Single maintenance tasks can be accomplished over multiple disciplines. On site stock levels are reduced and there is simply one supplier hot line to call, for multiple issues.