Becoming a Delta Partner
At Delta Controls, you’re not just a distributor, you’re our partner – and we treat you like one. We do everything we can to support your success and make you look good. Here’s how:
- As a privately-held controls manufacturer, we have the freedom to innovate. While other manufacturers rely on promoting their existing product lines, we invest heavily in research and development – which means as a Delta Partner you’ll continually have new, more and better products to sell.
- We pay attention to work-flow process so that Delta Controls products are easier for you to install, get off the job and get paid.
- Rapidly get your entire team up to speed on Delta Controls products using our free online university training program for partners and end users.
- Accelerate your sales and marketing process with high-quality customizable marketing materials – including a library of product images, brochures and product sheets plus e-mail marketing campaigns, proposal and presentation templates – with access to our wide-and-deep sales support website.
- Expand your marketing capabilities. The Delta Controls marketing team is ready and willing to help you with your special requests such as booths for trade shows or assistance customizing sales collateral.
- Need help with specs or application? We provide our Delta Partners with a robust and detailed technical support website so you can get the information you need, when you need it.
- Need more help? Your Delta Controls inside sales team is here to help you bid with confidence. They’re available to help you estimate jobs, configure systems, advise you on network design, help you determine the best places to use particular applications, and answer any questions you might have
And that’s not all. Not only do we support your efforts to promote our product line, but our Delta Controls Business Institute provides you with business training to help you grow your business as a whole, too.
Sound like a fit for your company?
If your core business is strategically focused on controls applications and systems integration solutions and you’re looking for superb products, a truly supportive business partnership, plus tools to grow your bottom line, then we want to hear from you. Let's Connect
“In my eight years with the building, we've never experienced a single crash. Reliability has been superior. Our system works like a champ.”
Dale Johnson, Building Engineer
One Bellevue Center, Washington USA