Job Posting: Wed Developer
Delta Controls has immediate openings for Web Developers
specializing in server-side development. Contract and full-time positions are available.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating existing and new server applications for security vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting, SQL injection, etc.
- Design and Implement security-specific fixes and features
- Initial responsibilities include enhancing Delta’s enteliWEB Facilities Management Interface
- Communicating with security consultants
- Evaluating and selecting web vulnerability scanners / tools
- Working within the Zend Framework
- Help to specify or recommend process changes as appropriate to meet specific, industry security requirements (optional)
- Working with the Web Team to create environmental control products on multiple OS platforms (Windows and Linux)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with MS Windows and Linux development environments
The Development Team includes a mix of Technical and Field experts working in a cross-functional environment. This position provides exposure to a wide variety of different technologies in Web Development while working on leading edge, environmental controls. A history of continual learning and applying new technologies and techniques is important.
Delta Controls Inc. is a world-leader in building automation systems with sales in more than 80 countries. For over 25 years Delta has been designing and manufacturing a wide range of HVAC, Lighting and Access controls to improve our clients comfort, security and energy savings.
The Delta Controls Product Development Department currently has more than 75 Developers and QA specialists working on a wide range of products, from embedded controllers to centralized, web server applications.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including extended health coverage, an RRSP matching program, flexible work hours and on-site fitness facilities and programs.
If you have the qualifications identified above and have the desire to join a dynamic development team, please apply in confidence to email@example.com.