Job Posting: Wed Developer
Delta Controls has immediate openings for Web Developers. The ideal candidates will be proficient in current Web Development techniques and enjoy working on the full lifecycle of a product, from beginning to end.
Contract and full-time positions are available.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working with UI/UX Designers on conceptual design of new products
- Employing leading-edge tools and techniques to create innovative Web Server and Mobile Applications
- Development of web client application components
- Developing secure web server applications (avoiding cross-site scripting, SQL injection, etc., vulnerabilities)
- Initial responsibilities include enhancing Delta’s enteliWEB Facilities Management Interface
- Working with the Web Team to create leading edge environmental control products on multiple OS platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with MS Windows and Linux development environments
- Experience with Zend Framework is a bonus
- Web Services design is an asset
The Development Team includes a mix of Technical and Field experts working in a cross-functional environment. This position provides exposure to a wide variety of different technologies in Web Development while working on leading-edge environmental controls. A history of continual learning and applying new technologies and techniques is important.
Delta Controls Inc. is a world-leader in building automation systems with sales in more than 50 countries. For over 25 years Delta has been designing and manufacturing a wide range of HVAC, Lighting and Access controls to improve our clients comfort, security and energy savings.
The Delta Controls Product Development Department currently has more than 70 Developers and QA specialists working on a wide range of products, from embedded controllers, to centralized web server applications.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including extended health coverage, an RRSP matching program, flexible work hours and on-site fitness facilities and programs.
If you have the qualifications identified above and have the desire to join a dynamic development team, please apply in confidence to email@example.com .